Practical Classics has a 35-year tradition of delivering the very best, hands-on classic car experiences to its readers. Every staff writer and contributor works on and restores their own classics and each issue is packed with rigorous buying advice, real-world product tests, inspirational classic driving features and fascinating historical insight.
Practical Classics September 2018
Inside this issue of Practical Classics:
- Team Adventure – We celebrate 50 years since the formation of British Leyland with an epic road trip
- BMW Z4 Buying Guide – Everything you need to know before you buy one
- Twin Buyer – Does the Focus RS blow you away like the Mexico?
- Big Restoration: Austin Apache – Rare African beauty brought back from the brink of extinction
- New Kit – All the latest temptations for your garage or project car
- Rust in Peace – Yet more tales of thoroughly rotten relics clinging on for dear life
- Classics at Work – We explore some of the UK’s top heritage fleets and see what they have to offer
SKU: 4546273 Categories: Classic Car Magazines, Practical Classics Magazine Tags: BMW, British Leyland, buying, cars, classic workshop, Classics, fixing, Ford, guides, Lotus, Morris, practical, riley, Rolls Royce, workshop Brand: Bauer Media