Practical Classics has a 35-year tradition of delivering the very best, hands-on classic car experiences to its readers. Every staff writer and contributor works on and restores their own classics and each issue is packed with rigorous buying advice, real-world product tests, inspirational classic driving features and fascinating historical insight.
Practical Classics Spring 2019
Inside this issue of Practical Classics:
- 50 Tips to save cash! All our best secrets listed in one place for the first time
- Workshop: 23 pages of cash savers
- Epic standard: 500 miles in the car you saved!
- A jag for mum: After son’s secret resto
- Rat look Ferrari: Resorted to use, not to show!
Only 5 left in stock