Practical Sportsbikes is the essential monthly fix for those passionate about buying, restoring and riding the best bikes from the ‘70s, ’80s and ’90s. Packed with step-by-step features on improving, restoring and bettering bikes, it’s a must-read for owners in need of expert advice and inspiration. Each issue also features the most authoritative buyers’ guides alongside road tests and workshop manuals. We’ll help you turn a banger back into a beautiful bike in no time.
Practical Sportsbike July 2019
Inside This Issue Of Practical Sportsbikes:
- Motogp Aero Wars – Top Teams Have Their Say.
- Ducati’s new Panigale V4 R: First UK Ride – Stupid Money, Crazy Fast, but Utterly Bewitching.
- 32-Page Workshop Section Inside.
- Italian Superbike Test: Exotic Creatures – Stirring the Loins For Sensible Coin – Benelli Tornado vs MV F4 vs Ducati 996.
- Cooley Rep GS1000 – Stunning Tribute To Yoshi Daytona Bike.