Runner’s World is an inspirational and motivational magazine for runners of all ages and abilities. In every issue of Runner’s World, we inform, advise, educate, and motivate runners. We help every runner achieve their personal health, fitness and performance goals, whether they’re taking up running for the first time, or training for a marathon.
Runners World – October 19
Inside this issue of Runners World:
- Reach your peak: 9 expert ways to run stronger and faster
- Opium & Oxo Cubes: Untold history of sports nutrition
- Murphy’s Lore: In back-to-school season, why not Learn to Run?
- Take the stress test: How to avoid stress fractures and what to do if you have one
- Don’t waste your breath: Get friendly with your diaphram to get more from your miles