Steam Railway has been the voice of the railway preservation movement for 35 years. It’s 100% steam – there’s no talk of diesels, electrics or High Speed 2 in this magazine, which is read and valued by managers and decision makers as well as enthusiasts. Whether it’s happening on the main line or on preserved railways, this news, written by some of the most respected journalists in the industry, is backed up by stunning photography from equally well-respected lensmen.
Steam Railway: Issue 481
Inside this issue of Steam Railway:
- August start for Tyseley Tours…..but firm faces race against time
- Celebrity ‘Scot’ ;eads record breaking gala
- Regal restoration – behind the scenes secret carriage bonanza
- Taking the ‘Mickey’: Isle of the Ivatts. Trio reuinted in steam
- Undercover A4 down to Margate. Britten goes into store
- FREE* Alan Pegler Flying Scotsman audio CD for every reader (*just pay P&P, Ts& Cs apply)
- And much more!
Only 2 left in stock