Steam Railway has been the voice of the railway preservation movement for 35 years. It’s 100% steam – there’s no talk of diesels, electrics or High Speed 2 in this magazine, which is read and valued by managers and decision makers as well as enthusiasts. Whether it’s happening on the main line or on preserved railways, this news, written by some of the most respected journalists in the industry, is backed up by stunning photography from equally well-respected lensmen.
Steam Railway Issue 487
Inside This Issue Of Steam Railway:
- 150 Restored: Will We Reach Barry 200?
- Minehead Revival – Major Shake-up At West Somerset
- “Scotsman” Sensation – £64k Nameplate Sale Sets Record
- Russekk’s Aberglaslyn Return – Breakthrough For Welsh Highland Celebrity
- “Saint” & “Patriot” – 4-6-0s Are Back From The Dead