Steam Railway has been the voice of the railway preservation movement for 35 years. It’s 100% steam – there’s no talk of diesels, electrics or High Speed 2 in this magazine, which is read and valued by managers and decision makers as well as enthusiasts. Whether it’s happening on the main line or on preserved railways, this news, written by some of the most respected journalists in the industry, is backed up by stunning photography from equally well-respected lensmen.
Steam Railway Issue 491
Inside This Issue Of Steam Railway:
- Titfield Star Lion – Is It An Impostor?
- The Adams Family – ‘Radial’ & ‘O2’ Reunited After 120 Years Apart.
- Reprieve For ‘Number Nine’ – ‘A4’ Will Now Run Until Summer 2020.
- ‘Crab’ Saved From Scrap – New Owner Takes LMS ‘Mogul’.
- Green Arrow Revival: NRM Open To Repair.
SKU: 4774377 Categories: Steam Railway, Hobbies Tags: adams family, coal, green arrowrepair, legend, locomotive, metal, railway, reprieve, restoration, scrap, sleeper, steam, steam railway, tracks, train, water Brand: Bauer Media