Steam Railway has been the voice of the railway preservation movement for 35 years. It’s 100% steam – there’s no talk of diesels, electrics or High Speed 2 in this magazine, which is read and valued by managers and decision makers as well as enthusiasts. Whether it’s happening on the main line or on preserved railways, this news, written by some of the most respected journalists in the industry, is backed up by stunning photography from equally well-respected lensmen.
Steam Railway Issue 493
Inside This Issue Of Steam Railway:
- Restored ‘Big Boy’ Takes USA By Storm.
- ‘A3’ Trespass Scourge – ORR Defends Flying Scotsman.
- Main Line Mail Train Plan – £45K Needed For One-Off TPO Spectacle.
- Saving The ‘Single’ 92134.
- Living With ‘Black Prince’.