Steam Railway has been the voice of the railway preservation movement for 35 years. It’s 100% steam – there’s no talk of diesels, electrics or High Speed 2 in this magazine, which is read and valued by managers and decision makers as well as enthusiasts. Whether it’s happening on the main line or on preserved railways, this news, written by some of the most respected journalists in the industry, is backed up by stunning photography from equally well-respected lensmen.
Steam Railway Issue 497
Inside This Issue Of Steam Railway:
- Island Finale – Emotional Send-Off For Veteran ‘O2’
- LYD Becomes LEW – Long-Lost Southern Legend Resurrected.
- Pannier Bonanza – WSR Plans Line-Up Of Four Collett Tanks.
- Nine Lives! Single Chimney ‘9F’ Steams.
- Revealed – How 4472 Broke Non-Stop Record.