The Knitter is the premier magazine for confident knitters who are looking for beautiful, original patterns from the world’s best designers. Each issue of this collectable magazine has more than 12 gorgeous, inspiring patterns which are aimed at expert knitters and those looking to stretch and improve their skills. The designs are supplemented by informative, in-depth articles from experts around the globe and advice on new yarns and products that are available to enhance their knitting hobby. Every month, The Knitter also delivers expert, in-depth Masterclass features which are aimed at learning new techniques and help readers to become more confident, proficient knitters. With its focus on high-quality designs and best-in-class photography, The Knitter is a hugely respected magazine within the knitting community and a must-read for all confident and creative knitters.
The Knitter Issue 127
Inside this issue of The Knitter:
The Summer Brights Collection!
Cast on delicate stitch patterns & light layers in sunshine colours
Try new patterns:
- Mary Henderson – Tweedsmuir – Light jumper with a Fair Isle body and lace sleeves
- Anniken Allis – Wentwood – Delicate shawl with an all-over lace patterning
- Vithard Villumsen – Pleater – Cotton-linen top- with an unusual construction
- Louise Crowther – Penny – Charming doll with a hat and lace-edge dress
Good reads including:
- A Knitter’s Journey – The Knitting & Crochet Guild’s anniversary project
- Vithard Villumsen – Innovative Danish knitwear
- Truly Hooked – Beautiful hand-dyed yarns
Masterclass – Add detail to your knits with a picot cast-on and cast-off
PLUS – Yarn shop guide included! Discover the best yarn stores around the UK and Ireland!