The Knitter is the premier magazine for confident knitters who are looking for beautiful, original patterns from the world’s best designers. Each issue of this collectable magazine has more than 12 gorgeous, inspiring patterns which are aimed at expert knitters and those looking to stretch and improve their skills. The designs are supplemented by informative, in-depth articles from experts around the globe and advice on new yarns and products that are available to enhance their knitting hobby. Every month, The Knitter also delivers expert, in-depth Masterclass features which are aimed at learning new techniques and help readers to become more confident, proficient knitters. With its focus on high-quality designs and best-in-class photography, The Knitter is a hugely respected magazine within the knitting community and a must-read for all confident and creative knitters.
The Knitter Issue 128
Inside this issue of The Knitter:
New Season! Start your autumn knitting with out must have designs in cables & colour.
Try new patterns:
- Jennie Atkinson – Apsley – Feminine fitted cardigan
- Pat Strong – Dartmouth – Lightweight striped jumper
- Martin Storey – Pippin – Classic cabled sweater for boys
- Helen Metcalfe – Xanthe – Round necked jumper with textured stitch
Good reads including:
- The Knitter Loves – News and diary dates from the knitting world
- Kim Hargreaves – The popular designer looks back at her work with Rowan
- Rauwerk – Discover the special single-farm yarn
- Novita! The Finnish brand bringing Nordic yarns to Britain!
Masterclass – Best provisional cast-ons
PLUS – SPOTLIGHT! Zandra Rhodes Rowan – 40th Anniversary Pullout
Only 3 left in stock