The Knitter is the premier magazine for confident knitters who are looking for beautiful, original patterns from the world’s best designers. Each issue of this collectable magazine has more than 12 gorgeous, inspiring patterns which are aimed at expert knitters and those looking to stretch and improve their skills. The designs are supplemented by informative, in-depth articles from experts around the globe and advice on new yarns and products that are available to enhance their knitting hobby. Every month, The Knitter also delivers expert, in-depth Masterclass features which are aimed at learning new techniques and help readers to become more confident, proficient knitters. With its focus on high-quality designs and best-in-class photography, The Knitter is a hugely respected magazine within the knitting community and a must-read for all confident and creative knitters.
The Knitter Issue 139
Inside This Issue Of The Knitter:
- Inspiring designs – Exciting ways with fair isle, lace, beading and cables
- Carol Feller – Contemporary style from the Irish icon.
- Coweb Lace – Cast on a traditional shetland shawl
- Masterclass – Explore two sided stitch textures
- Colourwork top by Mary Henderson