Town & Country’s cover shoot takes inspiration from the indomitable spirit of Mary, Queen of Scots, here played by the model Hazel Townsend; see inside for an insightful examination of the relationship between the ill-fated monarch and her cousin Elizabeth I. Elsewhere in the issue, we showcase spectacular fashion for every springtime occasion – from Easter lunch at Windsor Castle to Prince Louis’ first birthday party – discover the fascinating story of the Queen’s beloved corgis and take a virtual tour of the UK’s finest wedding venues.
Town & Country Spring 2019
Inside this issue of Town & Country:
- Scotland’s Game of Thrones
- What to wear for… Easter with the Queen & Duchess of Sussex
- Power, Passion & Pageantry
- Great Britain: Tiaras & Turrets, Hawks & Hauntings, Castles & Corgis
- Brave Heart: Sartorial Journey to the shores of Loch Leven