For those who love walking in hills and mountains, Trail is an informative and inspirational read, especially when it comes to buying the best gear and equipment for tough terrains. In the past 12 months, Trail readers have spent more than £18 million on off-road running gear and equipment, with 92% buying something walking-related as a result of seeing it in the magazine. In fact, when it comes to thinking about buying kit, 73% believe that they are most influenced by walking magazines. That’s a step in the right direction.
Trail – April 2018
In this issue of Trail:
– 10-page special on Britain’s No.1 Walk: Helvellyn. Discover the mountain that won the nation’s vote
– 100% walking inspiration inside
– Cuillin Ridge for walkers!
– Snowdonia’s underdog: why this is the best hill you’ve never climbed
– 12 route cards: SW Coast path, Langdale Pikes, Great Gable
Only 4 left in stock