For those who love walking in hills and mountains, Trail is an informative and inspirational read, especially when it comes to buying the best gear and equipment for tough terrains. In the past 12 months, Trail readers have spent more than £18 million on off-road running gear and equipment, with 92% buying something walking-related as a result of seeing it in the magazine. In fact, when it comes to thinking about buying kit, 73% believe that they are most influenced by walking magazines. That’s a step in the right direction.
Trail: April 2019
Inside this issue of Trail:
- Dream Peaks: UK mountains you have to climb this Spring
- Mountains for the Mind: Julia Bradbury reveals how the outdoors became therapy
- Keswick Mountain Festival: Trail will be there, will you?
- #EverestAnywhere: The UK’s highest challenge
- Unseen Scotland: Alex Nail reveals the majesty of the North-west
PLUS! Free 24 page guide of Mountain Boot Special!