For those who love walking in hills and mountains, Trail is an informative and inspirational read, especially when it comes to buying the best gear and equipment for tough terrains. In the past 12 months, Trail readers have spent more than £18 million on off-road running gear and equipment, with 92% buying something walking-related as a result of seeing it in the magazine. In fact, when it comes to thinking about buying kit, 73% believe that they are most influenced by walking magazines. That’s a step in the right direction.
Trail December 2018
Inside This Issue Of Trail:
- FREE 32-Page Autumn/Winter Gear Guide!
- On The Edge: Journeys To The UK’s Exciting Extremes – The Secrets Of Rum, Gower’s Tidal Island, Lost Tarns Of Lakeland.
- The Gifts Of Mountains, Trail’s Centenary Route Around The Greatest War Memorial Of All.
- Skye The Easy Way, The Cuillin We Can All Climb!
- Pub Special 12 Routes + OS Maps
- Shoes vs Boots – Which Are The Best To Buy For The UK Hills.
Only 3 left in stock