For those who love walking in hills and mountains, Trail is an informative and inspirational read, especially when it comes to buying the best gear and equipment for tough terrains. In the past 12 months, Trail readers have spent more than £18 million on off-road running gear and equipment, with 92% buying something walking-related as a result of seeing it in the magazine. In fact, when it comes to thinking about buying kit, 73% believe that they are most influenced by walking magazines. That’s a step in the right direction.
Trail – March 2018
In the latest issue of Trail:
– New Year, Big Dreams – More Mountains! 31 must-have experiences for your ultimate 2018.
– 12 ready-to-go winter hill walks, featuring Causey Pike, Breariach and Moelwynion
– Camping in winter: totally bonkers or seriously worth it?
– Scafell: the most exciting route up – in winter!
– Gear on test: Hill-spec rucksacks and cosy fleeces