For those who love walking in hills and mountains, Trail is an informative and inspirational read, especially when it comes to buying the best gear and equipment for tough terrains. In the past 12 months, Trail readers have spent more than £18 million on off-road running gear and equipment, with 92% buying something walking-related as a result of seeing it in the magazine. In fact, when it comes to thinking about buying kit, 73% believe that they are most influenced by walking magazines. That’s a step in the right direction.
Trail: March 2019
Inside This Issue Of Trail:
- The Peak District’s 7 Greatest Walks – Mam Tor, Stanage Edge, Kinder Scout & The Roaches.
- Snowdonia Like You’ve Never Seen It Before – Secret Views & Silent Summits.
- Gear On Test – Best Waterproofs & Backpacks For 2019.
- Lake District – The Perfect Winter Ridge For Walkers.
- Mountain Photo Of The Year As Voted By You.
Only 3 left in stock