For those who love walking in hills and mountains, Trail is an informative and inspirational read, especially when it comes to buying the best gear and equipment for tough terrains. In the past 12 months, Trail readers have spent more than £18 million on off-road running gear and equipment, with 92% buying something walking-related as a result of seeing it in the magazine. In fact, when it comes to thinking about buying kit, 73% believe that they are most influenced by walking magazines. That’s a step in the right direction.
Trail September 2019
Inside This Issue Of Trail:
- Snowdonia – 9 Wild Routes In Britain’s Rockiest National Park.
- Lake District – Tackle England’s Longest Scramble.
- Highlands – Traverse Scotland’s “Most Rewarding Ridge”.
- Yosemite – Hike Through California’s Rock-Climbing Paradise.
- How To – Camp With Kids, Hike With Dogs.