For those who love walking in hills and mountains, Trail is an informative and inspirational read, especially when it comes to buying the best gear and equipment for tough terrains. In the past 12 months, Trail readers have spent more than £18 million on off-road running gear and equipment, with 92% buying something walking-related as a result of seeing it in the magazine. In fact, when it comes to thinking about buying kit, 73% believe that they are most influenced by walking magazines. That’s a step in the right direction.
Trail – Spring 2018
In this issue of Trail:
– Scotland’s Greatest Days: Touch the sky on Ben Nevis and Liathach
– Snowdonia’s wildest hills: hunting Wale’s highest lake in the Carneddau
– Off-grid overnight on Skiddaw: A night in England’s highest hostel
– Skills Spring clean! Know your Norths and take a bearing like a pro
– Trail tested: budget waterproofs, sleeping bags, gas stoves