Whether you’re buying or leasing, scouring the new car market or the used forecourts, or simply trying to run your existing car as cheaply as possible, What Car? is here to help. We’re also here to champion the consumer’s cause and, when necessary, apply some muscle.
What Car? September 2018
Inside this issue of What Car?:
- Britain’s best new SUV – New Volkswagen Touareg, Jaguar I-Pace and Lexus RX L vs rivals
- Awards special: Best car for dog owners – Six category winners, one overall champion
- Has the brilliant Audi Q7 finally met its match?
- New hydrogen Hyundai Nexo – Radical zero-emissions SUV rated
- Megane RS, Civic type R, Golf R – New Renault hot hatch vs the best
- Save an average of £3056 on your next new car
- New Cars A to Z – Class by class, the best new cars reviewed and rated
- Buyer’s guide to… City cars, family cars, luxury cars, hybrids, electric cars, convertibles & more!