Your Horse magazine celebrates everything about why we keep, ride and enjoy horses. It provides a community for horse riders to be involved in and offers inspiration and practical advice.
Your Horse December 2018
In this issue of Your Horse:
- From tricky to focused – How to get a sharp, spooky horse on side
- Speedy reactions, complete control – Dressage judge and trainer, Stephen Clarke, reveals the two key elements you need before your training can progress
- Interview – The rider refusing to let a debilitating disease stop him achieving his goals
- Moving into autumn – Make the change in season and management routine as stress-free as possible
- Vet notes – Atypical myopathy