Country Walking magazine is the UK’s biggest-selling magazine for country walkers, the feature, gear and route-packed companion for anyone who wants to discover a more beautiful Britain, and get happier & healthier, on foot. From spectacular views to hidden secrets, we’ll show you where to go, what to look for, and how to get more out of walking.
In each issue of Country Walking magazine, you will find:
– 27 route cards each month, featuring freshly-researched walks
– Award-winning writing and photography designed to bring the country’s most beautiful landscapes into your home.
– Year-round no-nonsense gear testing of all the best products designed to make a real difference to your walking life.
– Exclusive columns by Stuart Maconie (BBC Radio star and lifelong walker) and special guest columnists every issue.
– Celeb interviews (Julia Bradbury, Clare Balding, David Dimbleby), the best overseas walking holidays and new walkers’ tea break page featuring prize crossword & fun word games.
– The home of #Walk1000Miles, the annual walking challenge for everyone.
Whether you’re looking for digital content to read anywhere and anytime or a magazine delivered to your home, Country Walking is packed with all the inspiration, information and encouragement you need to get the most of the world’s best hobby!