BBC Home Cooking Series Winter 2017£3.90
In this Winter 2017 issue:
114 fresh & simple recipes including:
- The ultimate super salad with egg & puy lentils with tamari & watercress – vitamin-packed, calcium rich, 4 of 5-a-day, low cal and gluten free
- Jamie Oliver’s healthy chicken dishes
- 10 gluten-free dinners
4 weeks to a healthier you with energy boosting breakfasts, low-fat lunches and satisfying suppers!
- Smoky rashers & tomatoes on toast
- Vegetarian spinach & pepper frittata
- Honey mustard grilled salmon
- Low fat, low cal turkey meatballs
- Lighter bakewell tart
BBC Focus November 2016£4.50
In this Issue:
How technology is rewriting your brain.
Will we ever end cancer?
Fundamental particles: How we came to discover what matter is made from
Why dogs are better than cats – Sorry, Tiddles, science has spoken
Nano racers – The first ever competition for molecular cars
Are we becoming more violent?
- Why do joints crack?
- Who owns the moon?
- How do Inuits get their 5-a-day?
Wireless speakers: which are the best?