Trout Fisherman – Issue 504£3.50
In this latest issue:
- Easy step- by- step guide on how to tie a proven winter lure
- Go light for the fight why you need a 6ft cane rod
- New tricks! Jonathan Tomlinson and Ben Beckwith sample new flies for big fish at Lechlade
- Explanation on how Egg Flies work so well during the winter
- Reviews on the latest gear including rods, clothing and luggage
- What’s new on the trout scene + Scottish news
- Latest information on UK waters
Plus much more and an amazing offer on flybox & 200 flies for only £29.99
Trout Fisherman – issue 503£3.50
In the latest issue of Trout Fisherman, catch browns now and enjoy an all-action winter with our small waters tactics.
Also inside: Fly-tying – deadly lures & river bugs, exclusive first look at Hardy Horizon taper fly lines and other gear reviewed.
PLUS: Save 50% on complete Greys GR30 rod outfit with our special reader offer, there’s grayling tips, discover the hotspots in our winter guide and much more!
Trout & Salmon – November 2017£3.70
In the latest issue of Trout & Salmon:
- You get a FREE 48- page fly-fishing destinations guide.
- Learn about Perfect Mirco Minkies and how to tie tiny stillwater fry patterns
- 50 Grilse And Counting
- Grayling in kite country
- 26 Money saving tackle tips
Plus much more and your chance to…
- WIN A Scierra Salmon Outfit (worth £800)
Trout Fisherman Issue 502£3.50
In this issue:
- Exclusive – The hybrid fly ripping waters apart
- Where to fish – find a top water near you
- Essential flies & tactics for catching bigger fish close in
- Tested Hodgman Jacket, Airflo, Mesh Vest, Vision Waders and more
- Adventures in Argentina
Trout & Salmon – October 2017£3.70
In the latest issue of Trout & Salmon, Andrew Flitcroft enjoys affordable back-end sport on the Tyne; there’s tactics on how to fish muddlers this autumn and we have six flies for you to tie.
Also inside experience the thrill of the chase with back-end fry-feeders; marks and methods for amazing sport in the Kerry surf and hunting the yellow-bellied loch trout of Caithness.
PLUS the best knots for leaders and droppers tested, movie stars and mayhem at Delphi Lodge, WIN Airflo Rage shooting head kits and much more!
Trout Fisherman – Issue 501£3.50
In the latest issue of Trout Fisherman, Steve Cullen shows you how to catch river trout in low water conditions; there's an in-depth look at the latest rods, reels, clothing & accessories and Paul Procter explains how to fish Spiders.
Also inside are tips for bare bone rivers; Autumn hotspots & flies; dries static or twitched and corixa, snail & fry patterns.
PLUS save 45% on Hardy Shadow rods with our amazing reader offer and much more!
Trout & Salmon – September 2017£3.70
In September 2017 issue of Trout & Salmon…
- Lucy, the sky and highlands
- A shot in the dark
- Room to roam
- The clues at your feet
- Six for the sedge
- Thank You, Orri
- Be a better salmon-fisher
- I’ll Drink To That
- Dinner in Durness
- The return of the Native
All this plus loads more including…
The KNOW HOW
REGULARS & NEWS
Trout Fisherman – Issue 499£3.50
In this issue:
Heat-busting tactics: Keep catching with our late-summer tips
Free! 100 best UK waters guide
Hatching now: Guide to sedges
Amazing reader offer: Greys GR10 fly rod- just £40 plus p&P
PLUS! River skills, boat tactics, resevoir guides and where to fish!
Trout & Salmon – August 2017£3.70
IN THIS ISSUE…
- Hunting with the BIG RED – Boatcraft and a deadly dry-fly help with Andrew Flitcroft on Draycote
- Hand Me Down My Fishing Cane – James Beeson tries an Edward Barder split-cane rod
- The Full Irish – Whiskey, the black stuff and a spate river for Toby Coe
- Summer’s Main Event – 25 pairs of tickets to the Game Fair to be won
- How To Fish The Hitch – Graeme Simpsom helps you to master a deadly surface tactic
- Sedges – Paul Procter offers patterns for the sedge hatch
- Catch Salmon On A Single-Hander – A no-nonsense guide to tackle and tactics from Jim Coates
All this and plenty more, including…
Regulars & News
DO NOT MISS OUT – GET THIS ISSUE NOW!
Trout Fisherman Issue 497£3.50
In this month’s Trout Fisherman get your free UK & Ireland stillwater guide with over 400 trout fisheries for you to try.
Big hits on Damsels, best flies & retrievers revealed.
Honest gear reviews: Scierra Memento rods, Hodgman jackets & Alfa fly reels
Buzzer tips – 50 years of fly evolution
- Angling magazines (27)
- Children's magazines (42)
- Classic Car Magazines (26)
- Craft Magazines (124)
- Cycling magazines (7)
- Entertainment (26)
- Gardening Magazines (18)
- Hobbies (68)
- Lifestyle (42)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (46)
- Motoring (54)
- Science & Technology (22)
- Sport (21)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (7)
- Walking & Outdoors (21)
- Wedding magazines (10)