The World’s best music magazine!
Quality music news, views and recommendations by nice people who know.
Read the stories behind the music, see rare archive photos and gain access to the most up-to-the minute and authoritative reviews section around, providing you with the best guide to the music available out there right now.
Our current and back issues are below…
MOJO – January 2018£5.25
In this latest issue:
- 133 reviews
- 50 of the best albums of 2017
- The Jam & The rebirth of MOD,
- Weller now “my passion is undiminished”
- Josh Homme’s philosophy of rock “destroy it and i’ll live forever”
- Fats Domino, rock ‘n’ roll’s left-hand man
- The Mummies – Rock’s freakiest band back from the undead!
Plus much more and includes FREE The best of 2017 CD!
MOJO – December 2017£5.25
In this latest issue:
- 157 Reviews! Morrissey, Kurt Vile & Courtney Barnett, Queens & More
- Bob Dylan – His most shocking transformation!
- Nick Cave – His emotional UK gigs.. In Selfies
- Celebrating Grant Hart
- It's Arse Kicking- Jimmy Page Resurrects the yarnbirds
- Bootsy Collins- “James Brown, P-Funk, LSD and me!”
- Plus much more
Includes a FREE CD with unreleased Dylan Track!
MOJO – November 2017£5.25
In This Issue:
The ‘Berlin’ Years
Untold & Unseen
Mojo presents a compendium of modern European music: 1970:1979
Can, Michael Rother, Tangerine Dream, Cluster, DAF, Roedelius, Popol Vuh, Guru Guru & more
145 Reviews! – Robert Plant, St. Vincent, Beck, Wolf Alice
MOJO – October 2017£5.25
Inside MOJO this month…
DAVE GROHL! – The songs that saved his life! Plus Nirvana Reading ’92 – 25 Years on the survivors speak!
Elvis – The Last Mystery.
Cat Stevens – Reclaims his Past
159 Reviews! LCD Soundsystems, The National, Ringo Star
FREE CD – 15 Noise-Filled Classics from the American Underground Scene 1989-1992.
MOJO – September 2017£5.25
Inside MOJO this month…
THE COVER STORY
SEX PISTOLS – 1977 was the year that punk rock faced the full wrath of Britain’s establishment. John Laydon and other leading combatants relive a year in the eye of the storm.
- ALICE COOPER – God and Satan lock in combat as rock’s showman supreme ponders where Alice ends and Vincent begins: “If I go to a bar, should I bring a snake?”
- BRIGHT PHOEBUS – Lal and Mike Waterson’s uncanny folk rock masterpiece was overlooked for decades. Martin Carthy, Richard Thompson and more draw it back into the light.
- MARC BOLAN – T.Rex’s Bopping Elf began 1977 with a new lease of life, a back-to-basics album and a bevy of punk pals. Making what followed all the more tragic…
- RANDY NEWMAN – The last genius of American song-writing has a new album out, but the usual insecurities and idosyncrasies apply: “I’d do nothing, if I knew it wasn’t bad for me.”
- THE ALLMAN BROTHERS – Gregg Allman’s passing has prompted a surge of love for his Southern Groovers. Alan Light recalls their regal rise and torrid travails.
ALL THIS PLUS MORE FROM –
WHAT GOES ON!
MOJO August 2017 Issue 258£5.25
TOP Features of the MOJO August Issue:
JIMI HENDRIX – Fifty years after his stratospheric breakthrough, MOJO explores the 27 songs – one each year of his life – that define Jimi’s sonic revolution, to offer a rare glimpse inside his studio world. “The rules were there were no rules,” discovers Mat Snow
DAN AUERBACH – The Black Keys mainman on Beefheart, Burnside and Burnout, and a brand new solo album cut with legendary sideman in his very own Field Of Dreams
THE SELECTER – 2 Tone’s secret weapons forges on, under Pauline Black’s charismatic leadership. But the fallout from their fame years is still felt, finds Lois Wilson
ROGER WATERS – Pink Floyd’s Gob Almighty unveils his first solo album for 20 years. Cue arm-wrestling with Nigel Godrich, love-life revelations and a little bit of politics
FATHER JOHN MISTY – The esrtwhile Fleet Fox survived fundamentalist Christianity before finding himself, in a tree, on LSD. No wonder the world looks crazy to him
THE CLASH – On the White Riot tour in May ’77, The Clash took punk to the provinces, topping a volatile bill of the next-gen iconoclasts. Unsurprisingly, “it was chaos”
- THE REGULARS
- WHAT GOES ON!
- MOJO FILTER
- Angling magazines (27)
- Children's magazines (42)
- Classic Car Magazines (26)
- Craft Magazines (125)
- Cycling magazines (7)
- Entertainment (27)
- Gardening Magazines (18)
- Hobbies (68)
- Lifestyle (42)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (46)
- Motoring (54)
- Science & Technology (22)
- Sport (21)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (7)
- Walking & Outdoors (21)
- Wedding magazines (10)