Garden Answers August 2017£3.99
In this issue:
FREE SEEDS! Worth £2.95
Your easy guide to Garden Colour Special! Combine plants for flowers every day of the year!
Helenium: Grow nature’s little sunbeams!
Behind the scenes at Great Dixter
- Welsh Cottage idyll where flowers rule
- Butterfly haven is a plant-packed paradise
- Suburban plot filled with perennial colour
- Inject style & colour: Design ideas for instant wow!
- Connect with nature: 10 wildlife projects for summer
- Create garden drama: Plants for purple foliage effects
PLUS! Your chance to WIN a set of Stihl Cordless Tools worth £297!
- out of stock
Garden Answers Chelsea Special 2017£3.99
With this month’s CHELSEA SPECIAL issue of Garden Answers are 2 packs of FREE seeds worth £2.98, including Larkspur ‘Blue Spires’ and Foxglove ‘Apricot’.
Inside the issue there’s a sneak preview of this year’s Chelsea Show, featuring must-see designs for 2017, behind-the-scenes pictures, budget-friendly shopping for show garden chic and we show you how to create a Chelsea border.
PLUS designer plants and how to pair them, discover fancy gourmet salads, must-have irises, 48 FREE English Lavender plug plants (just pay postage!) and much more!
Gardeners World April 2017£4.75
In this issue:
FREE SEEDS: Rudbeckia and Cornflower
Christmas starts here! Follow our countdown to ho-ho-homegrown veg…
ON TEST: Pressure washers
Small space solutions: 20 clever ways to grow more flowers and veg
How to tackle problem weeds
WIN a greenhouse
Todays Quilter Issue 20£5.99
In this issue:
FREE 44-page project supplement
WIN! 18 Fat quarters
Botanic bliss – discover the delights of our pretty secret garden quilt
Meet the splendid Pat Sloan
Sew the seeds of your next quilt!
Let it shine…
- Sew Carolyn Forster's lemoyne star quilt
- Try trapunto with award-winning designer Ruth Singer
- The quilter's guild – uncover their latest quilt treasure
Fresh for you: New fabric in bloom!
Gardeners World March 2017£4.75
In this month’s issue of Gardeners World there are 2 packets of free salad seeds worth £4 (Iceberg Lettuce & Cherry Tomato).
Pots for Spring – quick projects for months of interest
Monty’s sowing secrets, get better results with a foolproof guide
50 ways to kick start the season, create your dream patio, Alan’s tips for greener grass and much more!
Garden Answers December 2016£3.85
In this issue;
FREE SEEDS – Sweet Pea ‘Floral Tribute’ worth £1.99.
6 FREE strawberry plants (just pay postage!)
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL: Create festive decorations from the garden with moss, cones, twigs & berries
- Frosty garden that grows old gracefully
- Prairie full of spires and ‘fluffy’ grasses
- Colourful winter walk among cornus stems
116 garden gift ideas
Dog-friendly plants your pooch will love
- Reap a nutty harvest – Nut trees to suit every garden
- Make a cosy welcome – Perfect hibernation homes
- Plant a festive pot – Skimmia, ivy & cyclamen
- Angling magazines (27)
- Children's magazines (34)
- Classic Car Magazines (34)
- Craft Magazines (147)
- Cycling magazines (11)
- Entertainment (32)
- Gardening Magazines (24)
- Hobbies (75)
- Lifestyle (47)
- Motorcycling (49)
- Motoring (71)
- Science & Technology (20)
- Sport (30)
- Sports Programmes (5)
- Travel (10)
- Walking & Outdoors (28)
- Wedding magazines (14)