We are very pleased to be able to once again sell the very special BBC Gardeners’ World May issue, which is always our best-selling magazine, due to the sought after 2 for 1 attraction card which comes free with it. The re-usable card allows adults 2 for 1 entry to 424 gardens across the UK and the Republic of Ireland until April 2019. Plus, there are 161 gardens offering single visitor discounts. It could save you hundreds of pounds if you and your family use it during it’s 12 month validity.
Gardens include Kew Gardens, the Eden Project, Powis Gardens, Warwick Castle, and many more.
Also in this issue:
- Container special – getting the best from your pots
- Monty shows you how to get the tropical look
- Alan reveals plants that you can’t kill
- Adam presents his weed busting guide
Prices include cover price, administration fees and postage and packing
- UK – £5.99
- Europe – £11.05
- Rest of the world – £14.45