Whatever your crafting passion, we have a craft magazine for you! Our crafting magazine covers include: Crochet & Knitting, Paper-crafting and card-making, creative quilting and patchwork, sewing, cross stitch, arts and crafts and many other crafts.
We stock the best craft magazines to help teach the basics for the beginner, all the way up to expert level creating mags. If you are someone looking for knitting patterns for children’s clothes, or maybe you want free cross-stitch or crochet patterns, or maybe need help with a large quilting project, our range of craft magazines online should cover everything. Many of our monthly single issues and back issues include exciting free gifts to really inspire your next project.
Simply Knitting – Issue 161£5.99
In this month’s issue we’ve gone totally tropical for the summer! We’re tackling the heat with bright cotton knits, open lacy designs, short-sleeved tops and light, beautiful knits. Plus, we’ve tried out a fab new print yarn with a pretty lace jumper.
And it’s not just our knitting that’s taken a tropical twist, we’ve picked our top ten accessories inspired by flamingos, pineapples, watermelons and more – treat yourself, you know you want to!
If you’re after more muted shades you’ll love Louise’s knitting kit essentials, as well as this month’s freebie,
Hedgie, the adorable pincushion. They’ll both help you keep things shipshape! Speaking of which, it’s well worth a trip to Sheringham Museum for an exciting new exhibition of European ganseys. We were lucky enough to go behind the scenes and take a look at their fascinating history.
The newest designs from Alan Dart are a mini motley crew, and you can see them running amok in Issue 161. These tots are up to nothing but trouble, so watch out for flying food and utensils…We hope you have as much fun knitting these cheeky babies as they seem to be having!
Mollie Makes Issue 81£5.99
In this issue:
FREE GIFT! Papercut book with 27 all-new designs including gifts, cards & wall art to cut and create!
- Easy-sew espadrilles
- Rainbow pocket patch
- Tropical bag charm
- Cool crochet cardi
- Kids’ toy storage
- Garden chair cushions
- Bathing belles
- 8 fruit illustrations
Today’s Quilter – Issue 24£5.99
In Issue 24…
This issue covers vasts amounts of topics, including; Happening Now, Great Reads, Workshops, Projects plus miles more…
- Inspired by…A sense of place
- Fresh Picks
- Diary Dates
- A Life Long Passion – Features editor Jane Rae chats to Liberty fabric specialist Alice Garrett
- Quilt As Desired – Judith Wilson talks free-motion quilting
- Quilts In Cae Hir Gardens – Go al fresco with an outdoor quilt show
- Show & Tell – Show off your latest quilt creations to us and to other readers!
- From The Desk Of Lynne Edwards MBE – Lynne shares tips for transforming unfinished makes into something new
- Essential Guide – Expert Linda Clements shows you how to use bias binding to create stained-glass applique
- Block Of The Month – A month in the country: the birds of Shangri La Farm are the focus of Jo Avery’s blocks this issue
- Endless Chain Quilt – Use up your scraps to make this mesmerising design
- Sparkling Gemstones – Showcase large-scale prints in Pam Lintott’s bright summer project
- Diamond In The Square – Mix traditional and vibrant colours in our Amish-inspired quilt
- Sugared Hexagons – Love this quick to create design that has high impact
- Perfect Pockets – Mandy Shaw’s handy organizer
Find out more when you buy Issue 24!
In the moment July 2017 Issue 1£5.99
NEW MAGAZINE! In the Moment
The first issue is all about the little things life! Think small, achieve big! With mini plans inside for purposeful living and 75 beautiful ideas for you life and home.
How to be happy – bounce back and be resilient PLUS joyful news!
- Wellbeing: Find your focus every day
- Creating: Make your Own summer movie
- Living: Fresh and healthy colourful foods
- Escaping: Tips for travel with friends
- 8-page mini magazine
- Positivity print to frame
- Greeting box templates
Try something new. There’s not better time than now. So take those little steps daily to find what you smile! And discover what makes you happy with In the Moment magazine.
Simply Crochet – Issue 59£5.99
In Simply Crochet issue 59 you’ll find our new Hook to Hook designer challenge, and this issue it features designs by Kate Eastwood and Tanya Eberhardt. They were both given five shades of Noro Silk Garden Solo yarn and challenged to design us some wall art.
Just Pootling blogger Kate is an English designer with a big imagination. She told us: “My idea for bunting came from the idea of fresh sea breezes blowing washing on a line or sails on boats and I thought bunting was the perfect way to capture that feeling in some decorative crochet for the home. I used rustic rope to hang the bunting on, and some pieces of driftwood for the hanging loops as these reminded me of collecting ‘treasure’ as you walk along a beach.”
Love Patchwork & Quilting – Issue 49£5.99
Within this issue you’ll find the projects…
- Bumps and Thorns – Pick out contrasting solids to turn curved piecing into a retro-look floral design by Daisy Aschehoug
- We Believe – Use a mix of rainbow solid scraps and silver grey shades to piece Sarah Ashford’s pixel unicorn design
- Art Deco Sampler – FFP pastel solids to make a quilt with plenty of roaring twenties style from Stacey Lee O’Malley
- Sleep Tight – Sew Jo Carter’s sweet sleepy bear cushion with an eye mask to match
- Texture Check – Nicole Calver contrasts tonal prints for a muted checkerboard design
- Flower Power – Combine fresh greens with a coral colour pop to make Lindsey Neill’s sweet floral cushion
- Perspective – Turn tonal solids into a criss cross design by Sedef Imer
- Starry Eyed – Get clever with colour to stitch ip Susan Standen’s bright star blocks
- Simple Stripes – Mix and match monochrome fabric strips to make a bold linear design by Svetlana Sotak
- Sun Baked – Stitch up supersize blocks using intricate prints to make a quilt by Karen Lewis with plenty of texture
- Rainbow Brights – Raid your stash for prints in all the colours of the rainbow to sew Felice Regina’s hexie banner to spruce up your sewing space
- Lavender and Lime – Give pretty pastel rectangles a zingy colour pop corner and tile them into a bright quilt design by Jenn Nevitt
- Out of three – Each month we pick out our fave new quality finds. Fabrics, sewing accessories, book releases, patterns and homewares – if the team love it you’ll find it here!
- Colour Theory – The summer sun has finally got his hat on, and we’re ready to celebrate with some warm weather colour palettes. Rebecca Bryan picks her fave shades for this sunny sewing season
- Designer Profile – Kerry Goulder has taken the quilting world by storm with her oh-so-cute FPP patterns and adorable softies. Sandi Sawa Hazlewood discovers more…
- Templates – Find all the templates for this issue’s lovely projects right here
Cross Stitch Gold – Issue 139£5.99
Enjoy the bright colours and majestic makes in Gold issue 139, on sale now! Journey to Japan with an elegant geisha by Lesley Teare or to India on Carol Thornton’s elephant. You’ll step into a summertime garden with Amanda Gregory’s sunflower cushion and poppy draught excluder, or add a touch of glamour to your home with Durene Jones’ ornate peacock and Maria Diaz’s prima ballerina. Plus, coo over Lucie Heaton’s cute owl-themed clock and get stuck into Fiona Baker’s intricate blackwork cards. Whatever projects tickle your fancy, you’ll find them in this issue of Gold, as well as giveaways, features, kit reviews and more! Pick up your copy today.
The World of Cross Stitching – Issue 257£4.99
Our August 2017 issue is jam-packed with fun new designs especially for you! We have heaps of fabulous projects, inspiring reads and top tutorials. You’ll get all this and more inside your issue 257 – a great excuse to celebrate with some stitching!
The Knitter – Issue 112£5.99
Summer’s here, and our thoughts turn to delicate stitch patterns and light, luxurious yarns. Issue 112 is filled with classic designs with a modern twist, including an exquisite textured top on pg24 and a beautiful Faroese shawl on Pg39. Be inspired by glorious hand-dyed colour on pg33, and by 1940s Land Girl knits on pg43
Quick Cards Made Easy – Issue 167 July 2017£5.99
Issue 167 is a must buy! It comes with a free Fairy Dust stamp and paper set! Plus, craft a sweet recipe box set, make a splash with fishbowl dies and stamps, have a go at buckle fold fold cards, and so much more. Don’t miss it!
Papercraft Inspirations – Issue 167 August 2017£5.99
Find loads of ideas for homemade cards and papercraft projects in Papercraft Inspirations 167.
Whether you’re new to crafting or more experienced, we’ve got lots of card making templates and free printables, to help you get a head start on your next makes.
Learn a new technique or discover different ways to add special touches to your papercraft projects, Here’s just a taste of what’s inside issue 167…
- Find colourful ideas for your Cherry Blossom Joy embossing folder, stamp and die set free gift!
- Learn how to create funky starbursts on cards – we’ve got two techniques for you to try.
- Discover how to make z-fold and side stepper card blanks – giving you lots of extra space to add papers and embellishments!
- Pick up fun ideas for using our tropical free printables – from shaker and spinner cards to an impressive dancing hula girl rocking card!
- Uncover ways to add quilled elements to your designs.
- Download our free papers with a fantastical fairy theme.
- Make wedding cards with metallic touches, from embossing powders to foils and vellums.
- Add no-maintence greenery to your home, with our trailing vines.
- Create a sweet little cupcake gift box, featuring Tatty Teddy!
- Use our handy templates to make great cards.
- Plus, you’ll find ideas for cute cat and dog cards, lacy fan dies, nostalgic birthday cards and more!
The Really Special Series : Make Special Cards – Issue 8£9.99
It couldn’t be easier to get your summer cards sorted with this fab card-making pack!
You’re spoilt for choice with our luxury floral set and adorable mice collection. You won’t want to miss the summer issue of Make Special Cards – you get two gorgeous pop-out and stick collections so it’s easy to make beautiful cards for every occasion.
You get all this for only £9.99
-70 die-cut shapes
-30 sheets of beautiful patterned paper
-12 quality cards
-12 matching envelopes
-15 clear acetate greetings stamp set
-52-page full colour, step-by-step magazine
- Angling magazines (24)
- Children's magazines (30)
- Classic Car Magazines (32)
- Craft Magazines (139)
- Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine (7)
- Cross Stitch Crazy Magazine (9)
- Cross Stitch Favourites (2)
- Cross Stitch Gold Magazine (7)
- Get into Craft (5)
- In the Moment (1)
- Love Crochet Magazine (3)
- Love Knitting For Baby (4)
- Love Patchwork & Quilting Magazine (9)
- Mollie Makes Magazine (11)
- Papercraft Inspirations Magazine (8)
- Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine (10)
- Simply Christmas (1)
- Simply Crochet Magazine (8)
- Simply Knitting Magazine (8)
- Simply Sewing Magazine (9)
- The Knitter Magazine (9)
- Today's Quilter Magazine (9)
- Ultimate Cross Stitch (3)
- We Love Craft (3)
- World of Cross Stitching Magazine (6)
- Cycling magazines (10)
- Entertainment (28)
- Gardening Magazines (22)
- Hobbies (68)
- Lifestyle (37)
- Motorcycling (44)
- Motoring (63)
- Science & Technology (17)
- Sport (26)
- Sports Programmes (5)
- Travel (9)
- Walking & Outdoors (25)
- Wedding magazines (12)
- Immediate Media 139