The new issue of BBC TopGear is a chance to get to know the new presenters, as all six are interviewed within the pages of the magazine.
Inside the new April 2016 issue:
- Meet your new Top Gear Team: Six big interviews inside
- Is the BMW M2 THE M car of the decade?
- V-Max, world exclusive first drive
- Porsche 718 Boxter
- Flat-out in the Vulcan, Aston’s most evil creation
- Pagani Huayra BC driven.
- 10 reasons why Porsche hasn’t lost the plot
- And much much more!
You can buy the issue right here.