Immediate Media Co is an award-winning special interest content and platform company. We are one of the biggest consumer media businesses in the UK and one of the largest magazine media publishers. In May 2015 we were named Media Company of the Year at the prestigious British Media Awards.
World-class content and an innovative culture are our primary objectives. Every month we reach over 16 million highly engaged UK consumers across our 70+ multiplatform brands.
BBC Gardeners World July 2017£4.75
In this issueL
School’s out! 10 garden projects to get kids outside
Thrifty ways to revive your herbs
Bake off! Enjoy a sweet treat with Nadiya’s exclusive cake for gardeners
Easy exotics: How to grow these must-have plants – in any weather!
Pots for shade: Joe’s designer recipes for summer-long impact
Non-stop salads: Monty on growing year-round harvests
Great grasses: Carol shares her pick for small gardens
Prune it now! Get better flowers and fruit with Alan
Simply Knitting – Issue 161£5.99
In this month’s issue we’ve gone totally tropical for the summer! We’re tackling the heat with bright cotton knits, open lacy designs, short-sleeved tops and light, beautiful knits. Plus, we’ve tried out a fab new print yarn with a pretty lace jumper.
And it’s not just our knitting that’s taken a tropical twist, we’ve picked our top ten accessories inspired by flamingos, pineapples, watermelons and more – treat yourself, you know you want to!
If you’re after more muted shades you’ll love Louise’s knitting kit essentials, as well as this month’s freebie,
Hedgie, the adorable pincushion. They’ll both help you keep things shipshape! Speaking of which, it’s well worth a trip to Sheringham Museum for an exciting new exhibition of European ganseys. We were lucky enough to go behind the scenes and take a look at their fascinating history.
The newest designs from Alan Dart are a mini motley crew, and you can see them running amok in Issue 161. These tots are up to nothing but trouble, so watch out for flying food and utensils…We hope you have as much fun knitting these cheeky babies as they seem to be having!
Mollie Makes Issue 81£5.99
In this issue:
FREE GIFT! Papercut book with 27 all-new designs including gifts, cards & wall art to cut and create!
- Easy-sew espadrilles
- Rainbow pocket patch
- Tropical bag charm
- Cool crochet cardi
- Kids’ toy storage
- Garden chair cushions
- Bathing belles
- 8 fruit illustrations
In the moment July 2017 Issue 1£5.99
NEW MAGAZINE! In the Moment
The first issue is all about the little things life! Think small, achieve big! With mini plans inside for purposeful living and 75 beautiful ideas for you life and home.
How to be happy – bounce back and be resilient PLUS joyful news!
- Wellbeing: Find your focus every day
- Creating: Make your Own summer movie
- Living: Fresh and healthy colourful foods
- Escaping: Tips for travel with friends
- 8-page mini magazine
- Positivity print to frame
- Greeting box templates
Try something new. There’s not better time than now. So take those little steps daily to find what you smile! And discover what makes you happy with In the Moment magazine.
Today’s Quilter – Issue 24£5.99
In Issue 24…
This issue covers vasts amounts of topics, including; Happening Now, Great Reads, Workshops, Projects plus miles more…
- Inspired by…A sense of place
- Fresh Picks
- Diary Dates
- A Life Long Passion – Features editor Jane Rae chats to Liberty fabric specialist Alice Garrett
- Quilt As Desired – Judith Wilson talks free-motion quilting
- Quilts In Cae Hir Gardens – Go al fresco with an outdoor quilt show
- Show & Tell – Show off your latest quilt creations to us and to other readers!
- From The Desk Of Lynne Edwards MBE – Lynne shares tips for transforming unfinished makes into something new
- Essential Guide – Expert Linda Clements shows you how to use bias binding to create stained-glass applique
- Block Of The Month – A month in the country: the birds of Shangri La Farm are the focus of Jo Avery’s blocks this issue
- Endless Chain Quilt – Use up your scraps to make this mesmerising design
- Sparkling Gemstones – Showcase large-scale prints in Pam Lintott’s bright summer project
- Diamond In The Square – Mix traditional and vibrant colours in our Amish-inspired quilt
- Sugared Hexagons – Love this quick to create design that has high impact
- Perfect Pockets – Mandy Shaw’s handy organizer
Find out more when you buy Issue 24!
Simply Crochet – Issue 59£5.99
In Simply Crochet issue 59 you’ll find our new Hook to Hook designer challenge, and this issue it features designs by Kate Eastwood and Tanya Eberhardt. They were both given five shades of Noro Silk Garden Solo yarn and challenged to design us some wall art.
Just Pootling blogger Kate is an English designer with a big imagination. She told us: “My idea for bunting came from the idea of fresh sea breezes blowing washing on a line or sails on boats and I thought bunting was the perfect way to capture that feeling in some decorative crochet for the home. I used rustic rope to hang the bunting on, and some pieces of driftwood for the hanging loops as these reminded me of collecting ‘treasure’ as you walk along a beach.”
LEGO NINJAGO – Issue 26£4.50
Issue 26 is a must buy for your kids!
It comes with:
- A Vermillion Warrior Minifigure!
- Limited Edition LEGO NEXO Knight Card!
- As well as a pack of 5 LEGO NEXO Knight cards
Plus gives your children the chance to WIN an ACE LEGO SET and Tickets to LEGOLAND Resort WINDSOR – For a trip of a lifetime
This issue also comes with comics, puzzles, posters and news across the LEGO World
Love Patchwork & Quilting – Issue 49£5.99
Within this issue you’ll find the projects…
- Bumps and Thorns – Pick out contrasting solids to turn curved piecing into a retro-look floral design by Daisy Aschehoug
- We Believe – Use a mix of rainbow solid scraps and silver grey shades to piece Sarah Ashford’s pixel unicorn design
- Art Deco Sampler – FFP pastel solids to make a quilt with plenty of roaring twenties style from Stacey Lee O’Malley
- Sleep Tight – Sew Jo Carter’s sweet sleepy bear cushion with an eye mask to match
- Texture Check – Nicole Calver contrasts tonal prints for a muted checkerboard design
- Flower Power – Combine fresh greens with a coral colour pop to make Lindsey Neill’s sweet floral cushion
- Perspective – Turn tonal solids into a criss cross design by Sedef Imer
- Starry Eyed – Get clever with colour to stitch ip Susan Standen’s bright star blocks
- Simple Stripes – Mix and match monochrome fabric strips to make a bold linear design by Svetlana Sotak
- Sun Baked – Stitch up supersize blocks using intricate prints to make a quilt by Karen Lewis with plenty of texture
- Rainbow Brights – Raid your stash for prints in all the colours of the rainbow to sew Felice Regina’s hexie banner to spruce up your sewing space
- Lavender and Lime – Give pretty pastel rectangles a zingy colour pop corner and tile them into a bright quilt design by Jenn Nevitt
- Out of three – Each month we pick out our fave new quality finds. Fabrics, sewing accessories, book releases, patterns and homewares – if the team love it you’ll find it here!
- Colour Theory – The summer sun has finally got his hat on, and we’re ready to celebrate with some warm weather colour palettes. Rebecca Bryan picks her fave shades for this sunny sewing season
- Designer Profile – Kerry Goulder has taken the quilting world by storm with her oh-so-cute FPP patterns and adorable softies. Sandi Sawa Hazlewood discovers more…
- Templates – Find all the templates for this issue’s lovely projects right here
BBC History – The Collector’s Edition: The Story of the Holy Land£9.99
In this BBC History Collector’s Edition Issue -The story of The Holy Land – you’ll find three main categories:
- Land Of The Ancients
- Land Of Faith
- Land Of War
Land Of The Ancients:
- Canaan and the Canaanites – Jonathan Tubb examines the evidence to reveal what is known of the Canaanite culture.
- Digging for the Bible – Aren Maeir on 10 key discoveries from the Holy Land and how they relate to the Old Testament
- The Land Of Jesus – John Curran offers a snapshot of life in Judea around the time of Jesus
- Treasure of the Holy Land – Dan Savery Raz picks 10 of the most inspiring and extraordinary historic sites from the region
Land Of Faith
- The Crescent and the Sword – Andrew Marsham assesses the impact of the Islamic conquests of the Holy Land
- Traders and Crusaders – Thomas Asbridge analyses the complexity of the Muslim/Christian relations in medieval times
- Jerusalem: Blood & Gold – Simon Sebag Montefiore explains why the Holy City has been beset by violence for centuries
- The Rise of Zionism – Sara Yael Hirschhorn traces the movements to establish a Jewish homeland in Palestine
Land Of War
- Clash of Empires – Eugene Rogan reveals how the British and the Ottomans battled for Palestine during the First World War
- The Next Imperial Frontier – Jacob Norris explains how Britain’s administration of Palestine, formalised by the British Mandate, led to deep divisions
- Revolt & Rebellion – Charles Townsend chronicles a bloody Palestinian uprising against the British Mandate between 1936 and 1939
- The Six-Day War – The Arab-Israeli Six-Day War of 1967 was, as Mathew Hughes explains, nothing short of a political and military earthquake
- A Brilliant Rescue? – The Israeli raid on Entebbe set out to liberate hostages held by Palestinian and German hijackers. Saul David recalls the summer of ’76
Cross Stitch Gold – Issue 139£5.99
Enjoy the bright colours and majestic makes in Gold issue 139, on sale now! Journey to Japan with an elegant geisha by Lesley Teare or to India on Carol Thornton’s elephant. You’ll step into a summertime garden with Amanda Gregory’s sunflower cushion and poppy draught excluder, or add a touch of glamour to your home with Durene Jones’ ornate peacock and Maria Diaz’s prima ballerina. Plus, coo over Lucie Heaton’s cute owl-themed clock and get stuck into Fiona Baker’s intricate blackwork cards. Whatever projects tickle your fancy, you’ll find them in this issue of Gold, as well as giveaways, features, kit reviews and more! Pick up your copy today.
The World of Cross Stitching – Issue 257£4.99
Our August 2017 issue is jam-packed with fun new designs especially for you! We have heaps of fabulous projects, inspiring reads and top tutorials. You’ll get all this and more inside your issue 257 – a great excuse to celebrate with some stitching!
- Angling magazines (26)
- Children's magazines (31)
- Classic Car Magazines (32)
- Craft Magazines (139)
- Cycling magazines (10)
- Entertainment (29)
- Gardening Magazines (23)
- Hobbies (70)
- Lifestyle (38)
- Motorcycling (46)
- Motoring (64)
- Science & Technology (17)
- Sport (26)
- Sports Programmes (5)
- Travel (9)
- Walking & Outdoors (25)
- Wedding magazines (12)