Classic cars of distinction – through old age or a design from past decades which made a car a true ‘classic.
We have a great range of classic car magazines for sale in this category, including Classic Cars, Classic & Sports Car, Practical Classics, and Modern Classics. Choose from the best classic car magazines online and read about your dream vintage car or select a back issue magazine to complete your collection. Magsdirect.co.uk offers the flexibility to purchase single issues from our title list and provides free UK shipping when you spend £3.
Classic & Sports Car – September 2017£4.90
What is in this issue of Classic & Sports Car you ask? Find out below…
- The Gallery
- Your Events
- Lost & Found
- Mick Walsh – From the cockpit
- James Elliot – Misfire
- Simon Taylor – Full throttle
- Martin Buckley – Backfire
- Motoring Art
- Classic Shrines
- Next Month
- Roadsters To Buy Now – Bargain V8 drop-tops from Mercedes, Jaguar and Maserati go head to head
- Lagonda’s Finest Hour – Mick Walsh examines the magnificent V12 that took the world by storm
- Anniversary Of An Icon – C&SC Heads to Castle Combe to fete six decades of Lotus’ GT masterpiece
- The Greatest Bristol? – Martin Buckley reckons that the underrated 603 deserves the crown
- Perennial Peugeot – The story of a 504 cabriolet that’s been in the same family since new
- Shaping Aston’s Future – The Ian Callum-styled ’90s concept that ushered in the firm’s modern era
- The British In Vancouver – Canadian show celebrates UK classics
- Rebirth of a Daimler – The Dart that went from daily-driver to neglected project to rebuilt beauty
- Small Town Luxury – Vanden Plas 1.7 vs Citroen GS Pallas
All this plus loads more!
Get your issue here today!
Modern Classics – September 2017£4.25
Inside September 2017 – Issue 16
- Lancia Delta HF Turbo
- Porsche 928 GTS
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R129
- In the trade
- Buyers’ File
- XR Factor
- Endangered Species
- BMW M5 vs Alpina B10
- Your Drives
- Our Drives
Practical Classics Guide to the Austin Seven£6.99
The Complete Guide to the Austin Seven is brought to you by Practical Classics and is 100 pages of Seven heaven.
Inside this special edition issue you’ll find…
- The complete story of the Seven
- Track tests and epic road trips
- Buying, fixing and servicing guides
- Full 27-page engine rebuild manual
PLUS an exclusive foreword, never-before-seen archive images and much more!
Classic Cars Sept 2017 – Issue 530£4.70
On sale now
• Our six top Seventies Grand Tourer picks from £6-140k: Alfa GTV, Jaguar XJ-S, Ford Capri 3.0S, Porsche 911 SC, Citroën SM and Aston Martin V8 Vantage
• Epic restoration of a hospital case Ferrari 250 GTE
• Five Triumph TR7 owners reveal its bumpy life story as a rally car
• How one reader braved a Lamborghini Diablo VT
• How to buy a Fiat 124 Spider before prices move again
• Alvis Speed 25 road trip
• Quentin Willson on which Jaguar, Alfa, Morris or Mercedes to buy now
• On the edge in the 1967 World F1 Championship-winning Brabham BT24
• Lagonda 3-Litre vs Daimler Regency luxury shootout
• Inside a vast collection including 23 Aston Lagondas
Plus the most exciting news, events and markets coverage
Classic & Sportscar August 2017£4.90
In the latest issue of Classic & Sports Car, we have an exclusive drive of the sports car that started a British dynasty, the Austin-Healey.
There’s a definitive buyer’s guide to the BMW E30, a sublime classic rebuild of the Datsun 240Z and the return of the ’90s tearaways: the Peugeot 306 Rallye, Ford’s Racing Puma and the Honda Integra Type R.
PLUS much more!
Modern Classics – August 2017£4.25
Welcome to Modern Classics…
As I write this we’re enjoying a 30-degree heatwave in the UK. It’s the kind of weather that has you gazing out the office window, dreaming of open roads in topless sports cars.
We decided to stop daydreaming and instead grabbed the keys to some of our favourite soft-top sports cars and headed to Snowdonia. Best of all, we’ve carefully selected cars for all budgets – starting as little as £3K – proving that you can get a proper driver-focused open-top experience for less than you might think. If you prefer your driving thrills with a roof, then there’s plenty in this issue to get your pulse racing. I get behind the wheel of a couple of iconic hot hatches – the Mkll Ford Fiesta XR2i represents the last true 1980s hot hatch and the Clio 16V takes up the baton into the 1990s. Time to do battle…
Meanwhile, Dan Bevis braves all in a TBY Tuscan S, Nathan tells us why the BMW 330Ci will reward your driving senses and wallet and Chris Chilton gets an outgoing behind the wheel of an Alfa Romeo 75 Turbo Evoluzione.
Lastly, we’ve listened to your feedback and increased the size of Our Drives section. you said you wanted to read more about our experiences owning and running modern classics, so this month you can read about Nathan’s little bump in his 147 GTA, I tell you about my not so little bump in my 916 GTV and I also introduce you to my latest car dealing scheme…
John-Joe Vollans – Editor
Classic Cars August 2017 – Issue 529£4.70
On sale June 21
• The six best-value Porsches to drive and enjoy
• Ex-Monte Carlo Rally Aston DB MkIII driven
• Epic restoration of a rotten and bodged Mercedes Pagoda SL
• The owner-by-owner life story of an all-action Gilbern GT
• Reader dream drive in an Aston Lagonda wedge – you next month?
• Citroën DS buying made easy
• Quentin Willson on the Mercedes, Citroën, Volvo and BMW to buy now
• Price Guide Quarterly reveals 231 market movers
• Inside the collection of an impetuous buyer
Plus the most exciting news, events and markets coverage
Classic & Sportscar Summer 2017£5.50
Classic & Sports Car presents a special Summer issue dedicated to the iconic Ferrari marque to mark the 70th birthday of the legendary Maranello institution.
Featuring a triple test on the Testarossa, a look at the great 250 GTO, a tour of ‘hidden’ Maranello and much more, it’s a must-have issue for classic car enthusiasts.
Copies are available in the stores from 22nd June 2017 but you can pre-order your copy now. Cover image subject to change.
Modern Classics July 2017£4.25
In this month’s issue of Modern Classics Supercar Saloons – four doors, 400bhp and from £14k, starring Audi, BMW, Maserati, Jaguar Mercedes-Benz & Vauxhall.
Golf GTI – MkV takes on B-road Britain
Original Astra GTE – we revisit our youth in a rare hot-hatch hooligan
Alfa GT is a hidden gem and cheaper than a GTA
Corrado Vs Integra – high-revs thrills or low-down grunt, which is right for you?
Classic & Sportscar July 2017£4.90
In this issue of Classic & Sportscar: Lamborghini vs De Tomaso. Can crossbreed Pantera humble pedigree Countach?
Plus 2 great exclusives ! Lambo saviour breaks silence, and Epic 455bhp Countach QV ‘Downdraft’
Mercedes’ amazing Riviera reunion
Buy tech without rears! in depth NSU Ro80 guide
’70s sporting saloons; RS2000, Tiger and Firenza
Porsche 911E 2.4 Targa, an incredible restoration
And much more!
Classic Cars July 2017£4.70
In this issue:
Steve Coogan shows us his F-type and debates restore or drive with Quentin Wilson
Merc SL prototype in the alps
Buy an Aston V8 without fear
Rolled Triumph Italia rebuilt
Big grins – Hitting the beach in a Fiat 500 Jolly
How £16k buys you Quattro, Delta, Integrale, Impreza, Turbo or Cosworth Sierra happiness
- out of stock
Practical Classics Guide to the…Jaguar MK2£6.99
Brought to you by Practical Classics, this very special guide to the Jaguar MK2 features everything you'll ever want to know about BUYING, RESTORING and ENJOYING Jaguar's finest Sixties saloon!
Inside this special issue are 100 pages of Jaguar MK2 delights covering:
- XK engine explored
- In-depth buying guide
- Top notch reader restoration
- PC 340 project: start to finish
- Buying guides
- Resto tips
- Road tests
- Angling magazines (17)
- BBC Sky at Night (1)
- Children's magazines (33)
- Classic Car Magazines (29)
- Craft Magazines (108)
- Cycling magazines (5)
- Entertainment (19)
- Gardening Magazines (15)
- Hobbies (58)
- Lifestyle (29)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (35)
- Motoring (47)
- Science & Technology (15)
- Sport (19)
- Sports Programmes (4)
- Travel (5)
- Walking & Outdoors (19)
- Wedding magazines (8)