The magazine that brings you the best of modern quilting every month, including projects, interviews, the latest fabric plus a FREE gift with every issue!
Every issue features fresh, modern, step-by-step projects for quilts, cushions, home style and gifts, with something for every skill level. In addition there are fascinating features and interviews, the latest fabric and trends, plus news, reviews and ideas to inform and inspire you. Essential reading for every modern quilter!
Love Patchwork & Quilting – Issue 50£5.99
Issue 50 of Love Patchwork & Quilting is on! Read on to see what’s in store in our latest issue, or treat yourself to your own copy today.
Summer is finally here, and so is issue 50 of LP&Q! We’re celebrating with an issue packed full of sunny makes and projects that you can take on-the-go with you, wherever your holidays take you. Whether you want to stay at home with some simple colourful blocks or take an EPP quilt with you for some vacay sewing, we’ve got a project to suit every type of summer.
Plus issue 50 comes with a free block book with 32 designs for you to try – why not spend some sunny days stitching some up to combine into a summer sampler quilt? We’ll be sharing a sewalong with some of our fave contributors over on our Instagram, plus you can get your hands on some extra free blocks on our
Love Patchwork & Quilting – Issue 49£5.99
Within this issue you’ll find the projects…
- Bumps and Thorns – Pick out contrasting solids to turn curved piecing into a retro-look floral design by Daisy Aschehoug
- We Believe – Use a mix of rainbow solid scraps and silver grey shades to piece Sarah Ashford’s pixel unicorn design
- Art Deco Sampler – FFP pastel solids to make a quilt with plenty of roaring twenties style from Stacey Lee O’Malley
- Sleep Tight – Sew Jo Carter’s sweet sleepy bear cushion with an eye mask to match
- Texture Check – Nicole Calver contrasts tonal prints for a muted checkerboard design
- Flower Power – Combine fresh greens with a coral colour pop to make Lindsey Neill’s sweet floral cushion
- Perspective – Turn tonal solids into a criss cross design by Sedef Imer
- Starry Eyed – Get clever with colour to stitch ip Susan Standen’s bright star blocks
- Simple Stripes – Mix and match monochrome fabric strips to make a bold linear design by Svetlana Sotak
- Sun Baked – Stitch up supersize blocks using intricate prints to make a quilt by Karen Lewis with plenty of texture
- Rainbow Brights – Raid your stash for prints in all the colours of the rainbow to sew Felice Regina’s hexie banner to spruce up your sewing space
- Lavender and Lime – Give pretty pastel rectangles a zingy colour pop corner and tile them into a bright quilt design by Jenn Nevitt
- Out of three – Each month we pick out our fave new quality finds. Fabrics, sewing accessories, book releases, patterns and homewares – if the team love it you’ll find it here!
- Colour Theory – The summer sun has finally got his hat on, and we’re ready to celebrate with some warm weather colour palettes. Rebecca Bryan picks her fave shades for this sunny sewing season
- Designer Profile – Kerry Goulder has taken the quilting world by storm with her oh-so-cute FPP patterns and adorable softies. Sandi Sawa Hazlewood discovers more…
- Templates – Find all the templates for this issue’s lovely projects right here
Love Patchwork & Quilting Issue 48£5.99
In this issue:
18 fresh designs: Easy weekend makes for you- simply ombre triangles, super-cute kitty mini & bold spring shades
Curve appeal: Take your EPP to the next level with simply circles
Cool blues: try the must-have shade for 2017
Love Patchwork & Quilting Issue 47£5.99
In this issue:
FREE GIFT: Quilt-as-you-go handbook
18 modern makes
Spring colours for every room
- Bold monochrome blocks
- Bright retro blooms
- Soothing seaside shades
Eye candy – fall in love with sweet pastel seashells
Design school – learn to mix + match colours with confidence!
Love Patchwork & Quilting Issue 46£5.99
In this issue of Love Patchwork & Quilting get your free quilt roll clips to make quilting at home easier.
21 modern makes
Quick-sew baby quilt, simple star design & get creative with our quirky crayons.
Say hello to spring with a fresh palette of pastel brights.
Love Patchwork & Quilting issue 45£4.99
In this issue:
FREE pinwheel! 50 clever numbered pins.
18 Bright designs
Springtime sewing ideas
- Bold HST stripes
- Simply strip piecing
- On-trend florals
Colour me happy – update your space with a pop of pink
In the bag – sew smarter with pre-printed hexie farbic
- out of stock
Love Patchwork & Quilting Issue 44£4.99
In this issue;
FREE TEMPLATES! 5 exclusive quilting stencil designs by Christa Watson – easy to use and great results!
18 inspired designs – Dreamy quilts for dreary days:
- Bright rainbow combo
- Sweet sewn doodles
- Bold navy & orange
- Soft scandi design
Colour trends – Try the must-have shade for 2017
Love the look – Crushing on our cute mini? Raid your stash and sew it today!
Meet Bari J. – The Queen of maximalist style talks print and pattern
- out of stock
Love Patchwork & Quilting Issue 43£5.99
Issue 43 of Love Patchwork & Quilting is on sale now, along with our supersize Indie Designer Handbook!
This issue is all about our love of colour, from monotone shades to bright rainbow combos. If you’ve made a resolution to use up your scraps, issue 43 is for you! It’s full of fresh ideas that will brighten up your sewing machine and lighten your fabric stash – ready for lots of new purchases. Plus, our Indie Designer Handbook is packed full of expert advice, from designing patterns to stunning photography, so it’s a must-read if 2017 is the year you take your quilting to the next level.
Love Patchwork & Quilting Issue 40£4.99
In this issue;
FREE GIFT! 3 Reusable plastic hand piecing templates – Mix + match for endless geometric patchwork designs
Plus FREE Let's Make Jewellery magazine!
20 winter warmers – Cosy makes for stylish spaces
- Candy cane cushion
- Soft pastel shades
- Bright graphic piecing
Mix + match medallion – Make it modern with bold blocks
Sew sweet – Try free-motion stitching with our festive mini
Try our cute Xmas hexie decorations
Love Patchwork & Quilting Issue 39£5.99
In this issue:
EXCLUSIVE GIFT! 10 Jumbo Binding Clips! Super-size version of your favourite tool. The smart alternative to pins – just clip and sew for easy quilt binding.
18 Bright Designs – Make me in a weekend; Jewel-tone diamonds, quick-sew nesting trays, geometric honeycombs and cool blues quilt
Style update – Give your tech a quilty makeover with our cute cosy
Modern Sampler – Try our skill-building block designs
PLUS Our bom designs are a real gem!
- Angling magazines (29)
- Children's magazines (35)
- Classic Car Magazines (35)
- Craft Magazines (153)
- Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine (8)
- Cross Stitch Crazy Magazine (10)
- Cross Stitch Favourites (2)
- Cross Stitch Gold Magazine (7)
- Get into Craft (6)
- In the Moment (2)
- Love Crochet Magazine (3)
- Love Knitting For Baby (3)
- Love Patchwork & Quilting Magazine (10)
- Mollie Makes Magazine (12)
- Papercraft Inspirations Magazine (9)
- Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine (11)
- Simply Christmas (1)
- Simply Crochet Magazine (9)
- Simply Knitting Magazine (9)
- Simply Sewing Magazine (10)
- The Knitter Magazine (10)
- Today's Quilter Magazine (10)
- Ultimate Cross Stitch (3)
- We Love Craft (4)
- World of Cross Stitching Magazine (7)
- Cycling magazines (11)
- Entertainment (33)
- Gardening Magazines (26)
- Hobbies (78)
- Lifestyle (48)
- Match Of The Day (1)
- Motorcycling (51)
- Motoring (72)
- Science & Technology (20)
- Sport (30)
- Sports Programmes (5)
- Travel (10)
- Walking & Outdoors (28)
- Wedding magazines (14)