Cars, Cars, and more motors! Be they ultra modern, sporty, racing, or practical, we’ve got it covered. From bold and brash supercars to economical run-arounds, we have something for every motoring fan. Don’t buy a new car until you’ve read the Top Gear new car guides!
If you like Motorsport, we have that covered too, with the authoritative F1 Racing and Autosport magazine’s supplying the latest motor racing news and gossip.
Car magazine (5)
Car Mechanics (4)
Land Rover Owner (5)
Land Rover Owner Guides (11)
Practical Caravan (6)
Practical Motorhome (5)
Top Gear (6)
Top Gear New Car Buyers Guide (3)
What Car? (5)
Car Mechanics – September 2017£4.00
1o pages of your car problems solved by our experts!
Working on timing belts – 9 page special
- How to avoid fatal engine failure
- Spotting early signs of cambelt wear
- Essential prep work for a cambelt change
- Step-by-step guide to a wet timing belt swap
- Wet belt to chain conversion on Ford 1.8 TDCi
All this plus so much more!
Get your copy of Car Mechanics TODAY – Saving you money since 1958
Car – Issue 662 Sept 2017£4.70
Inside this issue of Car Magazine:
- Range Rover Velar! Brutally comprehensive test of the year’s hottest 4×4
- Tesla Model 3 driven Behind the wheel of breakthrough cheap(er) Tesla
- New Alpine A110 We take the new French sports car to meet the ancestors
- Alfa SUV shoot-out New Stelvio takes on box-fresh Volvo XC60, Audi Q5
- The best car in the world? Gavin Green on the imperious new Rolls Phantom
- Driven McLaren 570S Spider, Yaris hot hatch, new S-class, Panamera estate…
- A very British grand prix Camping at the GP in lightweight British sports cars
- New RS5 vs C63 AMG New Audi coupe tackles the benchmark fast Merc
- Buying used Range Rovers Our guide to bagging a great secondhand Rangie
- Our cars Ateca meets its designers, life with our MX-5, i3, C3 and more
- Car Tech Inside Honda’s future technology HQ: we hear the strategy firsthand
- Plus… Fearless columnists, the month’s big news and 10 times we’ve upset car makers
Practical Caravan – Anniversary Special£4.20
Practical Caravan is celebrating 50 Glorious years – in this Anniversary Special!
WIN A CARAVAN! £24,000 Coachman VIP-460 up for grabs!
- Bumper Golden Jubilee Package!
- A Half Century in Caravanland
- Our Epic Tours Remembered
- Van & Tow Car Innovations
PLUS – 2018’s hottest new vans:
All this plus loads more in this special issue of Practical Caravan
Make sure you don’t miss out and GET YOUR COPY TODAY!
Land Rover International – Sept 2017£4.60
Inside September’s issue…
- World of Land Rovers – Your amazing photos from around the world
- Defender 90 overlander – Stunning station wagon ready for adventure
- Bag a bargain – What to look for and which model is for you
- Family runabout – p38 – Modified for fun off-road and on the beach
- Bulletproof Defender – Armoured V8-powered luxury 110
- Our Land Rovers – Disco 1, Series 1, Defender TDCi
- Your Land Rovers –Double Cab 110, Railrover 130, Series 1
- Grandad’s Classic – Rebuilt but retains original ambience
- Student restoration – £500 project Series II makes the grade
- Showtime in Belgium – Series-only gathering in Flander
- Roverphile – Classic demo chassis and Perkins Longton
All this plus so much more from sections:
Buying, Adventure, Workshop, Events & News and Comment
Get your issue here today!
BBC Top Gear September 2017£4.45
In this issue of BBC Top Gear…
TESLA MODEL 3 – Are you a believer? – Your definitive guide to the affordable EV you’ll actually want, and the cult of Tesla – And yes, we’ve taken it for a drive!
58 Page Travel Special:
- Norway – Range Rover Velar used as nature intended
- Canada – Panamera Sport Turismo – 48hrs in Vancouver
- USA – Pulling wheelies in the 840 bhp Dodge Demon
- South Africa – Mercedes GLA45 driven to hell and back
- Italy – Stelvio on the Stelvio, and other obvious ideas
- Great Britain – Fiesta meets rivals for a delightful day in the Cotswolds
10 DIY Adventures you can go on…
PLUS – Billionaires rejoice! Your new Rolls Phantom is here
All this plus loads more in this months issue of Top Gear – Do Not Miss Out and get your copy now!
What Car? Sept 2017£5.99
In this issue:
New Jaguar & Range Rover SUVs- The hottest new cars of 2017 revealed and rated
E-Pace: First look at baby Jaguar
Comparison: The UK’s best electric car- New VW e-Golf vs BMW i3
Triple Test: NEW XC60 vs Biggest rivals- Volvo takes on Audi & Porsche
Special Report: How to buy your next car- top tips for getting a great deal on a 67-plate car
Land Rover Guide To Defender – Vol.3£6.99
This very special third edition guide from Land Rover Owner International contains 100 pages dedicated to the unique Land Rover Defender. From pre-production to modified, off-road to restored, it features a great selection of features targeting buying, maintaining and restoring these incredible vehicles.
Practical Motorhome – Sept 2017£4.20
This is my first issue at the steering wheel of Practical Motorhome – and I’m thrilled to be here.
Regular readers may recall seeing my face in the magazine from as far back as 2006. Since then I’ve covered thousands of miles across Europe in countless ‘vans: and I’ve enjoyed every second.
I hope you’ll like what I’ve got planned over the coming months. This is very much Your Magazine, though, so let me know if there’s anything that you want to see in theses pages. You can contact me via [email protected]; together, we can make Britain’s best motorhome title even better.
We’re starting as we mean to go on in this issue:
There’s travel in Devon and Cornwall, and a round-up of some of the best new motorhomes for 2018. We’ve also gone behind the scenes to see how panel vans are converted, brought you a guide to touring better on the Continent, and much more.
Until next issue – happy motorcaravanning!
Sarah Wakely – Editor
Car Mechanics August 2017£4.00
In this issue:
Learn the art of Welding!
- Choosing the correct welder
- Getting perfect welds every time
- Professional tips & techniques
- Step-by-step guide to repairing a damaged panel
- Welding helmets under £100 tested
Turbocharger upgrades – increase turbo power
Broken window regulators – solve typical problems
Renewing suspension – springs & dampers
VW Golf 1.6 FSI diagnostics
Radiator swap BMW 3-Series
Parts prices: Chrysler Voyager – Find bargain spares
Buying guide: Lexus I – Cheap luxury
DIY Servicing:Citroen C3 1.1 litre – Easy to maintain
Steer-by-wire…will it catch on?
PLUS! Your chance to WIN!
- Clarke Engine Cranes! TWO prizes worth over £449.
- Mightymig 90 Welder worth more than £200
AND 32 of your toughest car problems solved by our experts
Car August 2017£4.70
In the latest issue of Car magazine there’s an epic 37-page fast Audi Sport special, featuring the new ferocious and fun RS5, plus we drive and worship the fast Audis that matter.
Also inside, the Honda Civic Type R goes to war in our giant test against the Seat Leon Cupra 300, Ford Focus RS and BMW M140i.
PLUS we drive the new Fiesta, have the first look at Jaguar’s E-Pace and much more!
Practical Caravan – Summer Special 17£4.20
Summer Special 2017…
- The Big Picture – We cross the Channel for a wonderful tour to France’s glorious Loire
- Letters – Reader opinions on a very special Sprite, the UK’s youngest caravanners, towing stopping distances and more
- 5 Essential Events – Enjoy a little cultural fun at on of these top and upcoming events
- New Gear: Summer Special – Make the most out of warmer months with a great gadget – here’s our pick of the best kit that’s now on sale
- Home from Home – Our columnist Martin Roberts contemplates buying a new tow car
- Me and My Van – Bryony Symes meets Su Hurrel, owner of a unique Wideroe Lillebror Chateau Mobile folding caravan, Ladybird
- Travel News
- Great Escape – Loire Valley
- Getaway Saumur
- 10 Great Sites
- Getaway – Champagne
- Weekender: South Gloucestershire
- County Counsel – Hamphire
ALL THIS PLUS MORE FROM
- Showroom News
- First Look: Swift Elegance 650
- First Look: Alaria RI
- First Look: Adria Alpina Missouri
- First Look: Swift Challenger 560
- Live in test: Coachman Vision 450 Plus
- Test Bench: Camping chairs
- Running Reports
- Talking Tow Cars
- Tow Car Test: Skoda Octavia Estate 2.o TDI 150PS SE L
- Quick Test: Suzuki SX4 – S-Cross
- Used Tow Car: Porsche Cayenne
- Subscribe and Save 50%
- Caravan Genius
- DIY Mechanic: Replacing a Window
- Second Hand Shootout
- Used Caravan Buyer
- Buyer’s Guide
- Buying and Selling
Do Not Miss Out And Get Your Issue TODAY!
Land Rover Owner International August 2017£4.60
We all want to make our Land Rovers better, whether they're used on-road, off-road or just as a family vehicle.
But improving a Land Rover doesn't mean ruining it – most changes are reversible, so we can get the most out of our vehicle and return it to standard if we ever come to sell.
Of course, sometimes it's handy for vehicles to be sold on with their modifications intact, as Rob Maude found with his unique Air Drive Harrier (p114), which came with all of its accessories.
At the other end of the scale Steven Morecroft's Discovery 1 (p48) looks like a reasonably well-equipped off-roader, but the main improvements – twin turbos – are hidden in the engine bay.
I hope you're inspired by the issue – let us know what you're doing with your own Land Rovers.
Neil Watterson – Editor
- Angling magazines (17)
- BBC Sky at Night (1)
- Children's magazines (33)
- Classic Car Magazines (31)
- Craft Magazines (108)
- Cycling magazines (5)
- Entertainment (19)
- Gardening Magazines (15)
- Hobbies (59)
- Lifestyle (31)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (36)
- Motoring (48)
- Science & Technology (15)
- Sport (19)
- Sports Programmes (4)
- Travel (5)
- Walking & Outdoors (19)
- Wedding magazines (8)