FourFourTwo – August 2017£4.99
In this issue…
- One-on-One: Bixente Lizarazu
- Around the world in 12 stories
- Niall Quinn talks horse meat
- Premier League Transfer Tallies
- Football's biggest agents
- Interview: Ashley Cole
- Edmilson's World Cup Stunner
- Rory Smith on anger issues
- Antoine Griezman – Football's hottest property gives FFT the inside track on Man Utd, Mourinho…and Zidane's shorts
- Sign Him Up! – Mbappe to Liverpool, Lacazette to Arsenal, Mendy to Chelsea…Yep its silly season once again
- The Rumbelows Challenge
- Vote Romario – Shorty's now a senator and standing up for the little guy
- Dallas Tornado's World Tour – The NASL side's 1967 global trek that featured performing monkeys, snakes and civil war
- FFT Goes To Hollywood – Could we impress LA Galaxy at an open trial? Take a wild guess
- When Serie A Ruled The World – A celebration of Italian football during the 1990s – Golaccio!
All this plus loads more in..
DO NOT MISS OUT! BUY THIS ISSUE NOW!
FourFourTwo June 2017£4.99
From Luis Enrique calling it quits midway through the season, to the court cases hanging over the heads of some of their leading players and their Jekyll & Hyde form in La Liga and the Champions League, it’s been a crazy season at Barcelona.
The best example of their erratic form was against PSG, encapsulating the agony and ecstasy, incompetence and inspiration of a mad campaign at the Camp Nou.
It could have been much worse were it not for Neymar. The 6-1 turnaround – inspired by the brilliance of the Brazil captain – was described by some members of the Spanish media as the greatest individual display in the Blaugrana’s history.
We speak to the Barça frontman and a host of his former coaches and team-mates to find out if this performance was a one-off or a sign of things to come. Can he really take over from Lionel Messi and be the player to carry the Catalans over the next decade? Legendary striker Romario thinks so – and who are we to argue?
You’re up, Neymar
The brilliant Brazilian’s displays this season suggest he’s ready to step out of Messi’s shadow and become the new King of the Camp Nou. And he owes it all to late-night sandwiches, leading from the front and one very lucky lemon.
Tony Pulis’ day-glo army
From dodging punches and police batons to ‘equal opportunities abuse’, why on earth would anyone be a matchday steward? We slip on a neon jacket to find out…
All hail Saint Manolo
Manolo Gabbiadini has become an instant idol at St. Mary’s after hitting six goals in his first eight matches since arriving from Napoli in January. But what does the silky Italian make of the carbonara on the south coast? Is the Premier League better than Serie A? And is Le Tissier really the Maradona of Southampton?
What’s in a name?
Can a moniker make or break a career? Why are so many Brazilian footballers called Lineker? And how did Mighty Mouse become the father of all German Kevins? We uncover the game’s bizarre and at times baffling nomenclature.
Former Bayern Munich, Liverpool and Spurs man Christian Ziege answers your questions in this month's One-on-One, including: What really happened when he left Middlesbrough? What was he thinking when he decided to get a mohawk at the 2002 World Cup? And did he nearly die while he was playing for Tottenham?!
The June 2017 issue of FourFourTwo was brought to you by Christian Ziege, Faustino Asprilla, Neville Southall, Kasper Dolberg, Trevor Sinclair, Neymar, Antonio Lima, Muricy Ramalho, Elano, Romario, Manolo Gabbiadini, Lineker Augusto da Silva Matos, Overath Breitner da Silva Medina, Ciprian Marica, Steve Coppell, Lou Macari, John Motson, David Luiz, Robert Pires, George Boyd and Alessandro Costacurta.
- Angling magazines (17)
- BBC Sky at Night (1)
- Children's magazines (33)
- Classic Car Magazines (29)
- Craft Magazines (109)
- Cycling magazines (5)
- Entertainment (20)
- Gardening Magazines (15)
- Hobbies (58)
- Lifestyle (29)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (35)
- Motoring (47)
- Science & Technology (15)
- Sport (19)
- Sports Programmes (4)
- Travel (5)
- Walking & Outdoors (19)
- Wedding magazines (8)