evo is a monthly magazine devoted exclusively to the world’s greatest performance cars. From affordable hot hatches to the latest supercars, evo’s mission is to put you firmly in the driving seat of the fastest and most desirable cars around. With a highly respected team of expert road testers and the best photographers in the business, no other car magazine comes close.
Evo – November 2019 266
Inside this issue of evo:
- Ferrari F8 Tributo – 710bhp 488 GTB successor driven
- Renault Mégane RS Trophy-R – harder, faster, but better?
- Porsche 996 GT3 – driving the legend 20 years on
- BMW M3s from £10k – how to choose the right one
- Jaguar Project 8 Touring – 592bhp supersaloon gets sorted
- Bentley Continental GT3 – unlikely new race car tested